These questions all relate to general PCs for People information about eligibility, locations, process, and payment options.
- What proof do I need to be eligible?
- How long does it take to get a computer?
- I don’t live in Minnesota or Colorado, am I still eligible?
- Do I need to make an appointment?
- Do you have a PCs for People location in Minneapolis?
- Do you accept credit or debit cards?
Bring with you a photo ID and one of the documents outlined on our eligibility page that is dated within the last 6 months. The document must have your name on it and match the name on your ID.
If you come prepared with all of your proof, a PCs for People staff can help you in about 10 minutes. (Although it depends on how fast you decide what computer you want too!)
Yes, our only eligibility requirement is that you are at 200% of the poverty level or belowl and you can travel to one of our locations.
No, appointments are not necessary.
We don’t have a Minneapolis location, but we do have locations across Minnesota. See our contact page for more information on our locations.
Our St Paul, Mankato, and Denver offices accept all major credit and debit cards. We also accept cash. We cannot take personal checks, money orders, or EBT cards for payment.